Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your specific question feel free to contact us.
1) Will you answer the phone when I call?
2) Is any job too small or too big?
3) Do you do commercial work?
4) Do you have insurance?
5) How long have you been in the landscaping business?
6) How long will it take to get an appointment?
7) What time and where are the appointments?
8) Do I actually meet The Landscape Renovator?
9) What type of renovation work are you capable of doing?
10) How long will it take to have my landscape design completed?
11) How much will my landscape renovation cost?
12) How do you like to be paid for the job?
13) After the design, how long will it take for the installation?
14) Who will do the installation?
15) Where do you get your plants?
16) Will the installation crew show up on time?
17) Does the installation crew work when it rains or on weekends?
18) Do I need to be there for the installation?
19) What are the hours that the installation crew work?
20) Will the installation be done on time?
21) What is the guarantee after the installation is completed?
See Our Extensive List of Landscaping Services..
Request a Quote Today..
See Our Central Florida Service Areas..
View a Gallery of Our Many Landscape Designs..
Browse through our extensive searchable library of flowers, plants, shrubs and trees.
Here you will find names, landscape uses, care instructions, lighting requirements and special Landscape Renovator notes for many of the plants used by A & R Landscaping and Lighting.
Ask Andy "The Landscape Renovator"
Have a question about your landscape project?
No problem...just Ask the Landscaper!
Andy Robinson, The Landscape Renovator, has put his 25 plus years of landscaping expertise at your disposal.....